Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This just in!

Re: Race Report: Canada Cup #2, Tremblant


I made the results afterall! Now that I'm on the page, I'll have to work on moving up it.

So what happened?

The rules say that if you get lapped (Emily Batty passed me with 200m to go) you are supposed to be hooked. But if for some reason they do not stop you, you are entitled to a time and a result.

The thing is, you must state your case within 30 minutes of the race's conclusion. Not knowing this, I missed the boat on that. Turns out I was burned by the rules afterall!

But even so, the race organizers did have a time for me which you can see posted on the official Quebec Cup results.

Lesson learned! And I hope that if you find yourself in a similar situation, this information will prevent you from learning the hard way like I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment