Thursday, January 9, 2014

Love Nest Achieved!



Over the past week, the house hunting -- which we've been engaged in casually since I got here -- turned a little more serious. We gave our notice a couple days ago at the house we've been sharing with roommates since I relocated to San Diego after our wedding last March, and now we're about to move into our first "real" place of our own in our married life! EXCITING!

Today, our search came to a happy end with a great 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo we're renting from a nice guy in a great part of town. If it weren't for the fact that we have to BYOF (Bring Your Own Fridge), I'd even say I was worried about it being Too Good To Be True. Since it has a garage and an additional parking spot that means we can use said garage for all our toys, I'm worried it's TGTBT anyway. 

The other great feature of this place is of course, location, location, location. Not only will we still be living in "the shadow of La Costa," so I can ride to my favourite mountain bike trails, we'll also be living at the top of a particularly gnarly Strava Segment. Thank god Base Miles are over! Because here come the hill repeats ....



No comments:

Post a Comment