Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Liv Beyond!



Making laps to all my favorite bike makers' websites today and I see a familiar face on Giant/Liv's! That's me! Brought me back to the photo shoot that almost never was.

Jake and Elise asked if I would be a part of their annual catalog project and I said yes. And then I put a very unsightly and unphotogenic hole in my knee that would definitely not work. Instead of being a model myself, I helped them find models from the sidelines (even Gerhard had a photo shoot!). I felt terrible, because I of course never intended to let them down, and plus, I love photo shoots!

But at the last minute, and with enough time passed for my knee to heal back to function, Jake again asked if I could come out for a photo shoot. I was really happy to work with him because his work is always amazing. But it's also nice to have photographic evidence of the rediscovery of my trail mojo. This was only my second ride back after the big crash, and sessioning these rock gardens with the welcome pressure of a camera was the perfect catalyst to getting back on the bike.

Thanks to Jake, Elise and Liv Cycling for the chance to play on the new Intrigue. Super fun bike, with a confidence-inspiring ride.

Gerhard Gross sur velo! Jake Orness photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment