Friday, December 11, 2009

Twitter.

Some of you may have noticed the little "follow me on Twitter" button added to the sidebar. I know what you're thinking. So here's my side of the story.

I said I would never do it. But I do like to read other people's. A lot of other people's. I still can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would care about what I have to say (although I do still keep this blog, so go figure) but I like to check in with Lance Armstrong and all the others once in awhile. Becoming a member of Twitter is an easy way to do that because lo and behold, all the latest "tweets" (look at me, even using the lingo!) show up in order with just one click.

My first follower is Malcolm Howard, one of Canada's top rowers, so I'm off to a good start. We had a good game of croquet back in the day while I was visiting a teammate of his in Victoria. I don't know if he even remembers that, but maybe I'll 'tweet' him about it.

Anyway, in the spirit of twitter-fun, check this out: "It's like Twitter. Except we charge people to use it."

See you in the twittersphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment