Monday, December 21, 2009

First Turns!


Just finishing up a great three day weekend mostly spent up at Blue Mountain. Got some turns in on Saturday and some more on Sunday with Gerhard. Conditions weren't awesome, but you could get an edge everywhere, so I was a happy camper.

Quickly realized by trying on new ski boots, my old ones are at the end of their time. We had a good run -- about 14 years.

Which is why I'm so happy my new ones arrived today! Heading up for a fit and binding adjustment tomorrow, so they'll be ready just in time for a New Year's trip west to Mount Washington.

Anyone who wants to hit up Blue on Sunday nights, let me know! There's room in the minivan AND, I just got snowtires. All set!


1 comment:

  1. Good grief...has it really been 14 years for your boots?! Think of all the really fun times you had on those old boots! I hope that your new ones serve you as well. Enjoy!
    With love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete