Saturday, October 4, 2014

Your Questions! A New "Racer Diaries" Series

You know what's really flattering? When one of you gents or ladies out there asks my advice on something to do with bicycling.

Whether you want to get into the sport, are wondering about something you've tried or experienced, want to talk about racing, or have questions about what bike or equipment to get, I love helping you figure out what might get you to your next level. 

Thanks for trusting me with your wonderings! 

I was telling Gerhard about it after a question came in this morning and he had the genius suggestion that I could blog about it! That way, you can all benefit from each others' queries. And don't worry, I'll keep it anonymous. 

So if you have a cycling-related question, do what you've been doing--get in touch via Facebook, Twitter, in the comments, or by text/email. And I'll start posting up some recent answers in the very near future, right here. 

Happy Saturday! Hope you get some miles in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment