Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday Dinner


Another Sunday closer to Vancouver! Spent it like I usually do:

Spinning:
Another epic ride including spin ups, single leg drills, and then an hour of muscular work at low cadence. I was the guest play-list today so I of course rocked some sweet tunes. For some reason everyone veto'd Taylor Swift.

FOOD:
When I got home, I dragged my tired legs out into the cold to visit The Big Carrot and pick up some of the holes in my planned recipes. My roommate's dad is a produce manage. His parents were in town this weekend and dropped off four boxes of fresh produce. I opened the fridge door and almost cried: it was like CHRISTMAS in there. So to make sure we eat it all before it goes bad, I cooked up a couple stews in the slow cooker, and made myself a raw dinner.


Winter Vegetable Stew

Kale Chips w/ olive oil and sea salt


Raw pesto

The Spaghetti Factory

Kathy's slow cooker loaded with veggies-chili

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to make kale chips - I think you have inspired me! I hope you liked the chili. Let me know how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness it was Sooooo good. Thanks for posting that recipe. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete