Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Boot Camp

Have you heard of Groupon? You should check it out; a new huge coupon every day, for one day only. Everything from 2-4-1 dinners, to photographic wall murals, to mani-pedis, to massage therapy. It's all there at huge discounts.

One morning I checked my email and the daily groupon was "Boot Camp". It was listed at $30 for a month of classes, three times a week promising to whip me into shape. How could I resist?

So I signed up and my month long membership starts on Monday. I'm excited. I think it's going to be a great way to add another layer to my regular training, meet some new people, and hopefully reap some benefits just in time for Canada Cup #3 at Hardwood.

Today, I had to go and get measured as a sort of "before". So here's where I'm starting from -- I can't believe I'm putting this on the internet, but it's all in the name of science (and motivation!).

At the end, we'll have to see where I end up!

BMI: 20.8
Weight: 133 lbs
Body fat: 19.3% (fat mass: 25.5lbs)

Groupon Groupie Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment