Friday, February 25, 2011

Acrobag

Family Day was a few days ago now but the short week has kept work piled high and I haven't had time to tell you about ... *drumroll please* ... the ACROBAG.

We went up to Beaver Valley Ski Club as guests of a prominent member who shall remain nameless and as luck would have it, Acrobag was there as well, and open to the public.

All day as we rode the chairlifts, we could see all kinds of people -- young, old, ski racers, snowboard kids, their parents and coaches -- lined up to tuck full speed into a ten foot tombstone jump, launching themselves way high into the air and executing tricks from back flips, to big spins to just straight airs.

And the best part -- landing softly every time on a 50x50 inflated cloud.

THAT is the beauty of the acrobag. It takes the fear out of air time. Natch, I had to try it. I mustered the courage to hit it twice before I decided I'd better cut out of the line before delusions of grandeur had me attempting stuff I had no business attempting -- acrobag or not.

Moral of the story: if you are on the slopes and you see one of these bad boys, get in line!! You can't go wrong

PS: here's another good use of the acrobag ...

No comments:

Post a Comment