Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday G!

Looking forward to dinner with my Birthday Boy at Lai Wah Heen tonight. It's going to be a geographically-influenced gastronomic adventure. Even with exciting menu items like swallow's nest, pork belly, jellyfish and shark fins I'm just not sure I can say no to my favourite Chinese Food dishes. Num num. By the way, I thought I was against Shark Fin Soup, but sharks have been jerks lately, so maybe I'll have some just for spite. (I'm being totally facecious; I'm still very much against Shark Fin Soup).
Anyway, a birthday party is a great start to Family Day Weekend! Hope everyone has a good one! tgiLWf

PS: did you know G shares a birthday with John Travolta, Yoko Ono and John Hughes? Pretty much mandatory that we watch 16 Candles at some point this weekend, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment